Benefits of Investing in St Lucia
"St Lucia Citizenship offers many benefits and selection options for potential investors to choose from. You can invest in St Lucia in the following ways."
Contribution to the National Economic Fund
You may contribute to the National Economic fund of the St Lucian government via any one of the prescribed contribution levels.
- Single Applicant – US$ 100,000
- Main Applicant with Spouse US$ 165,000
- Family up to 3 dependents -US$ 190,000
- Each additional dependent -US$ 25,000
Real Estate Investment
Potential investors could invest in Real Estate property for minimum of US$ 300,000.
Government Bond Investment
Upon approval an applicant and accompanying family may opt to invest in Saint Lucia government bonds, which must be held for five years. The bond amount will vary depending on the size of the family.
- A single applicant will be required to purchase bonds worth of US$ 500,000 whilst US$ 550,000 will be required for a family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children).
- The government bond option carries an administration fee of US$ 50,000 per application.
Enterprise Project Investment
Applicants may invest a minimum of US$ 3.5 million in an approved enterprise project and create at least three jobs.
- Two applicants may share an investment of US$ 6 million and create six jobs to qualify.
- Approved enterprise projects must fall under one of the following categories: specialty restaurants, cruise ports and marinas, agro-processing plants, pharmaceutical products, ports, bridges, roads and highways, research institutions and facilities, or offshore universities.
Benefits of St Lucia Citizenship by Investment Programme
- Fast processing within 3 months,
- No physical residency requirements or visits required during the application process
- Citizenship and passport is granted to the main applicant and family living with the applicant.
- Inclusion of dependent parents over 65 and dependent children below 25 years who are currently residing with the applicant
- Inclusion of mentally or physically challenged dependent children and/or parents
- Citizenship will be offered by descent therefore your future children are covered
- Visa free travel to over 145 countries, which include EU, India, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Donation starting as low as US$ 100,000 which is the lowest capital investment in comparison to other Caribbean investment programmes
- Opportunities for better life style, affordable cost of living, new opportunities for business and education whilst enjoying the tropical paradise.
- St Lucia recognises dual citizenship, which can prove advantageous for business expansion and tax relief.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required
- No tax on worldwide income
What more could you ask from a citizenship programme which offers so many benefits. Hurry now download the brochure or sign up to receive more information. We would love to get in touch with you.
Appointed by the government of St Lucia, Global Citizenship Advisory Partners Inc, is an authorised marketing agent for the promotion of Saint Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Programme. It has its head office located in UK and a representative office in St. Lucia.